MBA - Overview
The two year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA), offered at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad, aims at grooming students as socially conscious world-class business leaders. The curriculum of SIBM-H is dynamic and periodically updated by benchmarking with the best of Industry standards.
The MBA Program follows the Semester System pattern and offers Specializations in the area of Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and Operations and is based on Choice Based Credit System. Apart from Classroom learning, Value Added Courses, Enhancement Programmes and Study Tours are regularly conducted to enhance the student understanding of the real world situations and practices in the field of Management.
Academic Program is holistic and the pedagogy involves, Group Discussions, Case Studies, Simulations, Lab Tutorials, Seminars and Workshops, along with Eight-Week intensive Summer Internship Programme. The distinctive quality of learning at SIBM-H is its Industry-Academia interface; wherein Experts from the Industry/Corporates participate in Curriculum Design, facilitating experiential learning through knowledge sharing as Guest Speakers which give firsthand account of the ever changing business environment and prepare the students to become competent, responsible and innovative professionals.
MBA - PROGRAMME DETAILS
- Two years full time (Compulsory residential programme).
- After successful completion of two years full time residential MBA programme from SIBM - Hyderabad, Symbiosis International University, Pune awards the MBA degree to all the students.
- A graduate from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks 45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Final year appearing students can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
Reservation within Intake :
- As per Symbiosis International University, Pune Norms.
Reservation above Intake :
- Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats children of migrants from J&K valley. 15% seats for International students. (Note : Students can apply to one category only.)
- Finance, Marketing, Operations & Human Resources Management
HOW TO APPLY :